+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jokerstars "Rigged" Hands

PZ Cash

Jokerstars "Rigged" Hands

"You know what Id rather spend my money on? Fuckin gumballs or something dude..."
    Russel: "Micon the Icon makes his money selling weed not playing poker"

John: "Jesus I was like, yes... please keep playing 72 against me OOP when I'm the PFR. Let's see how that works out. WTF... "

PZ Cash
    Blog Entries
    This site is not rigged.... ive made so much money on it if it was rigged then i must be blessed.

lets put it this way..... ive gone on like 60k downswings before at 10/20 NLHE on just "running bad" in all ins.

BTW it is very possible scientifically speaking for someone as skilled as phil ivey to not win a hand for a very very big and large sample of hands.

On the first situation A7hh vs your JJ your opponent had almost 40% equity against your JJ

2nd hand when u had QQ the guy called you with AJo because thats how bad some players are and in that case he had around 30% equity against your QQ

You will only win these situations less than 2/3 of the time...... so more than 1/3 of the time you are going to lose in the long run. Even if you flipped a coin 100 times i doubt exactly 50 will come up heads most* of the time.

Andreas wrote a really good article on the volatility of poker variance, im sure the admin here would be happy to refer ya to it

PZ Cash
    Well personally I dont believe its rigged either. Thats why I put rigged in quotation marks. I just think this guy's constant bitching his hilarious.

This isnt me by the way just incase you thought it was or something. This is just some random guy on youtube I happen to find while watching some poker vids.
    Russel: "Micon the Icon makes his money selling weed not playing poker"

John: "Jesus I was like, yes... please keep playing 72 against me OOP when I'm the PFR. Let's see how that works out. WTF... "

PZ Cash
    I really wanted to believe all this crap was rigged, but the more i play live and the more I learn, the more it becomes evident tht game takes a very long time to get semi close to right and as long as you do your part right, you cant help what cards fall but i have seen beats more horrid live than i have online so .....

Newb
    PZ Cash
    Never had a problem there either. I love that site

+ Reply to Thread