+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rakeback through Pokerzion?

PZ Cash
    Blog Entries

Question Rakeback through Pokerzion?

I clicked on the rakeback link on the rakeback page and filled in all the information required. Signed up to Absolute, made a deposit, My question is what happens now? Never had rakeback before. Thanks

PZ Cash
    Now you play as much as you possibly can, and wait for the weekly/monthly deposits to be made back to your account!!!

PZ Cash
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, pretty much it... it will just track your MGR and then you send you monthly $'s back to your account. It's all handled by rake the rake for us (as of right now). We're actually switching providers, but we've used RTR for a long time and they are very dependable (we are getting a better deal and by another dependable company and that's why we're switching providers). I have RTR for my own personal account, and as long as you just put in where you want to $ transferred to, it's all handled automatically. You can login at any time and see what your rake back is though, and you'll also get entered into monthly rakeback freerolls.
    The more you know, the less you need.

If you are afraid of death, you will never know life.

PZ Cash
    Blog Entries
    I noticed that the sign up is fee is waved if I signed up through pokerzion. What course is the fee waved for and how long before that offer expires. I want to sign up for the roots course at the end of Feb. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread