+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nba 13/14?

Newb
    PZ Cash

Nba 13/14?

Hey guys!

Who do you guys think are gonna win the season this year? I'm personally a fan of several teams, hoping just one of them will be able to take it all. Those teams are Heat, Clippers, Knicks and Thunder. What players do y'all think are gonna be having a breakthrough? Is Rose gonna be able to live up to the expectations?

I'm a huge fan of basketball too, and I'm more than happy to talk about it, if anyone feels like it

Have a great day!
    Naveed

PZ Cash
    Blog Entries
    I'm a Lakers fan, but it's going to be a rough year. They are going to have some rough years ahead of them with Jim Buss at the helm now. I like the Thunder though, I've never been a Heat fan (even before Lebron), although I like Wade a lot.
    The more you know, the less you need.

If you are afraid of death, you will never know life.

Newb
    PZ Cash
    I've never really been much of a Kobe or Lakers fan, although they're a great player and team. As for now, it won't be easy for them. Especially not after their performance last year! But we'll see if they have any surprises left for us!
    I've always been a huge fan of the old Heat team with Wade and Shaq, but when Shaq left, and Lebron and Bosh came to town, it didn't make me like them worse. Go heat for back2back2back!! :-D

PZ Cash
    Blog Entries
    I figured as much since you said you liked the heat and clippers. I like the Thunder, but not a fan of the other teams. The Clippers owner, Sterling, is a bastard of a human on many levels. Just can't be a fan of something he's a part of, although I like Paul's game a lot, and he should have been a Laker. Talk about being snubbed, that really killed the Lakers (thanks Stern!).

I think the NBA needs to just make some kind of ruling on steroids in basketball, and say it's ok, or not ok for this or that reason. Pretending like it doesn't existing with players like Westbrook, Howard, Lebron, etc... is just absurd though. I'm not sure how I feel about it either way, but it's hilarious to me that people don't think a drug that makes your body recover quicker, jump higher, move quicker, etc... isn't rampant in the nba. It's the same people though that denied people like McGuire were taking roids, when it was beyond obvious he was. People just want to believe these guys doing the things they are doing didn't have to cheat to get there.
    The more you know, the less you need.

If you are afraid of death, you will never know life.

Newb
    PZ Cash
    I definitely agree on that point. Imo steroids should be banned, but I think it's kinda late for that. The fact that they're denying it is just ridiculous though..

+ Reply to Thread